This website uses cookies. If you continue to use the site, we'll assume you're happy to accept the cookies anyway. Close this bar!

Grandparents and Care Proceedings

When local authorities start Care Proceedings, Grandparents may be left to pick up the pieces and take on the care of the grandchildren at the request of Social Services.

Or Care Proceedings might have started and the grandparents want to put themselves forward as carers for the children. In July 2009 Grandparents Plus reported that placement with grandparents was the preferred choice of 65% of parents in the event that they were unable to care for their children.

In these situations, it is vital to have good advice and representation. The Grandparents Legal Centre has three highly experienced Solicitors who are members of the Children Panel.


Request a call back

Send us your contact details and we'll call you!

Ridley & Hall - Family First

What is Elderflower?

Elderflower provides specialist legal and financial advice to those at, or approaching retirement age. It is an umbrella service which brings together respected and regulated professional firms in Yorkshire including solicitors financial advisers and accountants. Elderflower has been created by Ridley and Hall LLP. Find out more »

Grandparents Legal Centre

Grandparents Legal Centre


More Video's

Please call me back…

Submit Reset